Dear list,

I have written a guide to ConTeXt documentation which summarizes the
most important resources for the ConTeXt beginner, advanced user, and
expert user.  You can see it on GitHub:

    https://github.com/hmenke/context-examples/blob/master/GUIDE.md

I have also posted it on TeX.SX for better visibility to a larger audience.

    https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/448812

Of course the guide is extremely opinionated and describes how I learned
to use ConTeXt.  If you think that things are missing or wrong, please
submit a pull request on GitHub to my repository or flick me an email.
I hope that this guide is as helpful as I think it is.

Cheers, Henri