Hello!

After updating ConTeXt I found out that it has suddenly started to
ignore the crop in some of my pdf graphics. These graphics look ok
(=cropped) in Acrobat and SumatraPDF, but when the graphic is placed,
the cropbox (?) is ignored and there's all this blank space around the
graphic, space that shouldn't be there. This is new behaviour, all of
the graphics worked as expected in my previous ConTeXt (from September
2017). Minimal sample is attached to this email, hopefully it is small
enough to make it to the mailing list.

After a quick look it seems that all the problematic graphics are pdf
output from CorelDraw, from different versions of that. Oddly the
problem doesn't affect all cropped graphics that originate from
CorelDraw, just some of them. There are even graphics that have been
outputted from one and same file where one works and the other
doesn't.

If this only concerns files from Corel (and not those I cropped in
Acrobat), I can fix it in Corel if necessary. However, it would be
preferable if ConTeXt can be forced to take the cropping into account.
I tried looking for a solution on the wiki, but it wasn't very helpful
(or I don't know what I'm looking for). I thought adding something to
\externalfigure might do the trick, but there doesn't seem to be a
suitable key.

Thanks,
Mari