Hello,

due to great TextAdept (TA) [1] extendibility, I'd like to try to program a TA add-on
which would provide a ConTeXt source "browser".

The idea is to create an independent window in the TA which will show the
current document structure, or even the project structure, and provide some
click-in-browser-go-to-source functionality.

Suppose having a source file with the following content (line numbers in (...)
just for referring):

---- a.tex
(1) \section{Sec}
(2)
(3) Hello
(4)
(5)  \subsection{Subsec}
(6)
(7)  Word
----

The "browser" should display this:

----
Sec (section)
Subsec (subsection)
----

After some investigation and some questioning in TA mailing list, it seem that
"tatoolbar" [2] might bu useful for this purpose.

Unfortunately, there is an initial problem: the tatoolbar is not pre-compiled
for Windows [3] and compilation under Windows is not so easy (I tried with
GnuWin32 and MinGW installed on my WinX computer); getting Win bins is done by
cross compiling under Linux.

Is there someone here - who is familiar with Linux - who could compile
tatoolbar first - and provide it for trying to write the source browser?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Lukas

[1] https://foicica.com/textadept/