On 9/19/2018 4:24 AM, Fabrice L wrote:

I do not think this a loop problem, because the same code runs ok for 15 000 objects, but give an error for 18 000 objects. I’m working to build a minimal example.
So what do you do with the objects? At the ctx meeting we've seen examples of graphics using many more than 15K that processed fast and also (maybe surprisingly) could be previewed quite ok. So, indeed a minimal example would help.