Hi,

> Tue, Sep 11, 2018 ve 03:08:30PM +0200 Taco Hoekwater napsal(a):
> #
> # * update the wiki to a new mediawiki and port the extensions (needs ubuntu
> upgrade first, planned for sept 24)
> # * upgrade ubuntu on the wiki

Ubuntu upgraded, so 'my' server is now 16.04. We may even move to 18.04, but
better get
everything working again properly before attempting that.

At least now we have php7, and also the latest mediawiki. That had to be done
immediately,
because the old one refused to run on php7. :(

The wiki is missing its skin and various plugins, unfortunately.
We will be discussing that on the wiki mailing list.

The site modules.contextgarden.net is more than a bit broken, I’ll try to fix
that later today.

Afaik, ‘my' other cg sites (articles, live, sourcebrowser) seem to be
functioning normally.

Best wishes,
Taco