On 9/26/2018 11:13 PM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:

When I compile the following document I see in the output localized
variants for the various glyphs. But copy & paste works only for the
last line. The first two gives notdef chars.

In the pdf e.g. the first glyph has the numbers 2D0E, 2D0F, 2D0D in
the three lines but only for the last there is a unicode mapping:
<2D0D> <5203>.

What can one do to get a mapping also for the other glyphs?

wait till i update ...

these glyphs have no names so i need to add them to the to-be-checked list (which does consult substitutions etc already)