On 10/24/2018 7:24 PM, Tomas Hala wrote:
Hi Hans,

you are right, tlig is the missing one. Thank you for directing me.

Does it mean that all features are disabled when the new "non-TeX" font is
joined?
(I used \starttypescript with \definefontsynonym; then \definetypeface and
\setupbodyfont.)

features are bound to a font instance

Later I discovered [features=default] (at \definefontsynonym) which enables it,
too.
Which features are enabled by this word default?

\usemodule[fonts-features]

\starttext

\showfeatureset[name=default]

\stoptext

Side effect of my experimets was the syntantic error  "! Missing \endcsname
inserted"
at \definefontsynonym [Serif][name:JohnBaskerville][] with empty last brackets.
Is it ok, or not?

well, the empty argument is not ok

Best wishes,

Tomáš