Hi all,

I defined some colors with \definecolor like this:

\definecolor [myblue] [r=0.000, g=0.314, b=0.580, c=0.98,  m=0.67,
y=0.03, k=0.12]

\startnotmode[print]
\setupcolors[cmyk=no,rgb=yes]
\stopnotmode

\startmode[print]
\setupcolors[cmyk=yes,rgb=no]
\setupbackend[
        format=PDF/X-3:2003,
   intent={ISO Coated v2 300\letterpercent\space (ECI)},
   ]
\stopmode

When I use "context" or "context --mode=print" everything works as expected.

But! I have SVG icons I want to use in the document. They contain the
above defined rgb colors.

When I use --mode=print I get different colors for the SVG icons.

So context converts the SVG files to PDFs but does not change the colors
accordingly to CMYK.

What are my options? Do I miss something?

1. Let the designer produce icons in pdf with the given cmyk colors.

2. Don't use cmyk colors at all.

In fact on my home printer the printed rgb colors look brighter than the
cmyk colors. This might change in the print shop when they print with
the right color profile, but it makes me nervous.

juh