Hi,

I downloaded the font and put all *afm and *.pfb files into
../texmf-fonts/data/public/aurical

I reloaded the database with mtxrun —script fonts —roload.

Then I was looking for the font in the database:

 mtxrun --script font --list --file --pattern=LukasSvatbaSlant.afm

Strange enough I get no result.

I tried to find the new cache I generated with the reload command. I can not
find a new cache in ,,/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context, what I see there is
only a cache which has a date from 2013… I am puzzled, Where does Context
nowadays deposit the cache files?

Of course under these conditions Lukáš’s example does not work. — I think that
the mechanism for loading type1 fonts works, I tried Lukáš’s MWE with Dolly and
that does  work nicely.

Best wishs

Willi