On 11/21/2018 9:04 PM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
Am Wed, 21 Nov 2018 20:37:29 +0100 schrieb luigi scarso:

\definefontfeature[quran][mode=node,language=dflt,script=arab,
init=yes,medi=yes,fina=yes,isol=yes,
        ccmp=yes,locl=yes,calt=yes,
        liga=yes,clig=yes,dlig=yes,rlig=yes,
        mark=yes,mkmk=yes,kern=yes,curs=yes,
   colr=yes]
\definefont[quran][AmiriQuranColored*quran @ 18pt]

I have just copied-and- pasted an example around, but
at least the "black-and-white" typography match.

When I use this definitions I still get partly blue glyphs with this
preamble. Don't you get them?
well, i don't know what to expect ... anyway:

\definefontfeature[quran][arabic][script=arab,colr=yes]

helps to get better arabic, also use \righttoleft instead of the dir commands; the ^^ can be avoided with \Uchar"FDFD

in font-ocl you can change this

local default = false -- colorvalues[#colorvalues] -- or 1 or ... maybe make it an option

so, no default (i used the default as in emoji it was better that way and those were the only fonts i had) .. when i have time i'll make it an option