On 11/27/2018 5:42 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Hans,

at work, we use ConTeXt to automagically generate PDF documents merging
data from CSV files.

The files are generated from ca. 30 ConTeXt sources and about another 30
Windows batch files.

The system works fine with LuaTeX 1.07, but it doesn’t work either with
LuaTeX 1.08 or 1.09. There is no explicit error message, compilation
only stops.

Besides asking for "--verbose", I know that we have the following command:

     mtxrunjit --autogenerate --script check file.tex

But it doesn’t load source files with \input.

Would it be possible that the script loads source files the same way
ConTeXt does it?
it's supposed to be used in an editor ... i have no plans to add more parsing to the script