Hi Aditya,

thanks for the hint. I run into the same problem some time ago (also
uploaded a new version). Sadly no final fix, because I had a naming
problem (number part) with luajit some days later. The current (local)
version works so far, but is a bit hackish (no time for a clean
solution). I'll look into it on the weekend.

Peter