Hans van der Meer schrieb am 20.12.18 um 14:15:
Wolfgang,

Your solution works, but repeats after every \par. The purpose was to have the very first line only as the one without the indent. I tried several parameters from \definedelimitedtext and from \setupindenting, but could not achieve that result. Below an example that exhibits the behaviour I am looking for, but at the expense of a \setupindentig roughly after the first \par.
Is there a better solution?

\definedelimitedtext
   [narrowtext]
   [leftmargin=2em,
    indenting={yes,-2em},
    ]

\showframe [text] [text]

\starttext

\startdelimitedtext [narrowtext]
This is a text meant to make a long paragraph such that it stretches over more than one line when typeset for example on an A4 page in order to demonstrate the behaviour of definedelimitedtext.
%\setupindenting[no] works here too
\par
\setupindenting[no]
This is a text meant to make a long paragraph such that it stretches over more than one line when typeset for example on an A4 page in order to demonstrate the behaviour of definedelimitedtext.
\par
\stopdelimitedtext

\stoptext

\definehspace [outdent] [-2em]

\definedelimitedtext
  [narrowtext]
  [leftmargin=2em,
   rightmargin=0pt,
   location=paragraph,
   left={\dontleavehmode\hspace[outdent]}]

\showframe [text] [text]

\starttext

\startdelimitedtext [narrowtext]
This is a text meant to make a long paragraph such that it stretches over more than one line when typeset for example on an A4 page in order to demonstrate the behaviour of definedelimitedtext.

This is a text meant to make a long paragraph such that it stretches over more than one line when typeset for example on an A4 page in order to demonstrate the behaviour of definedelimitedtext.
\stopdelimitedtext

\stoptext

Wolfgang