And how can I \definefont so that \em or \emph works the same as in bodyfont?

Or, the other way round, how must I \definehighlight[emph][style=italic] so
that it works in all sizes?

-----
\setupbodyfont[rm,12pt]

\definefont[TitleFont][SansBold*default sa 3]

\setuphead[chapter][style=\TitleFont,page=no]

\definehighlight[emph][style=italic]

\starttext

\chapter{My \emph{special} chapter} % no font change

\input tufte
\emph{\input knuth.tex }

\chapter{My {\em oldfashioned} chapter} % slanted body font

\input tufte
{\em\input knuth.tex }

\stoptext
-----

Am 2019-01-22 um 19:57 schrieb Alan Braslau <braslau.l...@comcast.net>:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:39:05 +0100
> Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>> one can do
>>
>> \definefont[MyTitleFont][file:myfont.ttf*default sa 3]
>>
>> \setuphead[chapter][style=\MyTitlefont]
>
> Thank you
>
> \definefont[MyFont][file:myfont.ttf]
>
> \scale[width=.5\textwidth]{\MyFont My Font!}
>
> can be used for example in a header or footer element, and this is minimal
> and simple.
> What are the roles of "*default" and "sa 3" as these appear to be unnecessary?

*default activates the default set of OpenType features.

sa 3 is the font size factor.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net