Hi,

> Op 1 feb. 2019 om 17:09 heeft Sanjoy Mahajan <san...@olin.edu> het volgende
> geschreven:
>
> In another thread, Hans had pointed me to the examples of blocks in the
> test suite.  That leads to my following two questions before I revise
> the associated wiki page:
>
> 1. The wiki page about the test suite
>   <https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Test_suite> contains dead links

Yes, foundry.supelec.fr is officially dead now (and that project with it)

> 2. I did find the (a?) test suite on the PRAGMA site at
>   <http://www.pragma-ade.nl/download-1.htm> as a 7zip file.  Is that
>   the correct location to point people to (apologies for the awful
>   construction of that sentence)?

Better is to link to the actual file on Pragma’s site. Hans sometimes changes
the content of the .htm files, but the file itself (in fact most files on
pragma-ade.com) has had that same location for a very long time now.

Best wishes,
Taco