On 2/4/19 7:30 AM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> yesterday I asked about where to put color profiles.
>
> My problem was that ConTeXt for some unknown reason didn't find the
> color profiles I downloaded. But most annoying was the fact that I
> didn't saw the error in the log because ConTeXt only complains about not
> finding the profile.
>
> Is there a way to make ConTeXt stop if it does not find the profile like
> it stops if I use a unknown command?
>
> I want to avoid that we send a pdf without a profile to the print shop,
> because we overlook a message in the logs.

Hi Jan Ulrich,

maybe testing if the file is there may work for you.

Here is a sample:

    \starttext
    \doiffileelse{srgb.icc}{fine now}{\red\ss\bfd HUGE MISTAKE}

    \doiffileelse{srgb.icca}{fine now}{\red\ss\bfd HUGE MISTAKE}
    \stoptext

The first profile is provided within the ConTeXt Suite, the second one
is a wrong file name.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo
--