On 2/7/19 2:27 PM, Jan U. Hasecke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I found some hints to CSV in the wiki, but they all refer to tables.
>
> What are the building block to create business cards from a csv file?
Hi Jan Ulrich,

there is a module that does it (handlecsv, which comes with the ConTeXt
Suite [I wrote the documentation for it]):

I attach both the ConTeXt source and a sample CSV file. It could be a
good starting point.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk
\usemodule[handlecsv]

\starttext
\startbuffer[bscard]
\startTEXpage[offset=3em]
{\bf \Vorname\ \Name}\\
\Function

\blank

\Company\\
\Street\\
\PLZ-\City\\
\Country\\
Telefon: \TelNo\\
\eMail\\
\URLAddress
\stopTEXpage
\stopbuffer
\doloopif{\cA}{~=}{}{\getbuffer[bscard]}
\stoptext
"Vorname";"Name";"Function";"Company";"Street";"PLZ";"City";"Country";"TelNo";"eMail";"URLAddress"
"Mustermann";"Jan";"Assistant";"Boring";"25 Street";123;"Moscow";"Russian Federation";2323323;"j...@boring.com";"boring.com"
"Musterfrau";"Erika";"CEO";"Awesome";"993 Square Root";212;"Berlin";"Germany";8382939;"e...@awesome.com";"awesome.com"