On Thu, 14 Mar 2019, Jeroen wrote:

I am able to run R, asymptote, graphviz, octave, openscad, python and
freecad all on the filter module without problems. The same problem as I
have with wordcloud I have with maxima and geogebra. \traceexternalfilters
isnt giving me a lot. I have tried the following sample1.bat batch file and
it seems to create the wc file from the sample text file that comes with
wordcloud

java

-jar /context/wordcloud/ibm-word-cloud.jar

-c /context/wordcloud/examples/configuration.txt

-w 800

-h 600

< /context/wordcloud/examples/hamlet.txt >

/context/documents/sample1.png

Can you attach your test file and the log file? The email program is creating line breaks and I am not sure whether that is there in the original file or not.

The only other thing that I can think of is that some executables are not in the path when you are running context (depends a bit on the OS and how context is being run)

Aditya