Ahoi,

usually I call context with "&& open myfile.pdf" on OSX, but only today I
discovered the --autopdf option.

Unfortunately it tries to call sumatra with wine, which doesn’t make a lot of
sense for me  (it’s very slow, and while I have wine installed, not sumatra).

The options seem to be "auto default okular pdfxcview sumatra".

--autopdf=auto calls "open" (i.e. open with the default application, which is
Acrobat). Same as my usual solution, which is nice enough.

--autopdf=default calls "pdfopen" which is installed with the other TeX
binaries (didn’t know that either), but that tries to call acrobat via X11,
which doesn’t make sense.

Where is this configurable, and can I add other options like Preview.app?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net