On 3/25/19 3:09 PM, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>       Dear Pablo,
>
>   Five months ago I sent you a private email with detailed explanations
> of how you can achieve that in ConTeXt.  I suggest you go through that
> first before we start talking about a new pattern set.  Here is the
> email, with a few updates (the paragraph quoted at the top is by
> myself).

Dear Arthur,

many thanks for your reply.

I read your original message when you sent it, but the issue with that
kind of hyphenation exceptions is that they are document-based (I had
used them before, for Spanish [and German, I think]).

This is why I asked for the discussion of a new pattern set.

But I didn’t know that ConTeXt doesn’t allow them. So, this has to be
solved before a different pattern set could make sense in ConTeXt.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk