Am 2019-04-01 um 14:56 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>:

> We have worked furiously all day kicking-out extra code, and are pleased to
> present a lean-and-mean version of luatex with your favorite ConTeXt. Same
> good taste but only half the calories and a new name: luametatex and ConTeXt
> LMTX. No more Mk-whatever, no more dependencies for we can now stand on our
> own. Of course, good-old luatex and MkIV (as well as MkII) will continue to
> coexist and be maintained. However, now you will be able to run ConTeXt lmtx
> on your smart thermostat or on your refrigerator for the Internet of Things -
> the dawn of a new era!

I hacked into Hans’ home automation server via the SpiritInTheSky interface of
my dead badger, running Vüdü Linux 6.66, and borrowed the latest omega version.
I thought I got it to run, but now the badger is moonstruck and my documents
are full of moon phase symbols and fnords. I wouldn’t recommend to try this
early version without vaccinating your hardware first. I guess it’s just too
meta.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net