Am 2019-04-08 um 12:45 schrieb Martin Hasoň <martin.ha...@gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to use pararef and  crossref modules, but they are not present in the
> ConTeXt installation. These modules also missing in output of install command
> sh ./first-setup.sh --modules=all

Interesting, I never heard of these modules. But they were for MkII anyway and
long gone; their wiki pages are from 2012, and I don’t know the user Zenlima.

\startParagraph is dangerously close to (MkIV core) \startparagraph ...

What do you want to achieve? It’s probably possible without those modules.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net