Benjamin Koppe schrieb am 10.04.2019 um 20:33:
Hallo,

I'm new to ConTeXt and am crazy enough to start with something
nonstandard.

Of course I got stuck pretty fast. I started out with this:

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/DIN_lang_folder

and then found some info on crop marks here:

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/PaperSetup#Crop_marks

I tried different options (marked=on, market=colour, marked=color...,
something with \setuplayout[location={middle,middle}]...)

Some times the crop marks don't show at all, sometimes they are set off
a bit so they don't fit with the actual document.

I added the whole file as I really do not knwo (yet) how to reduce
things...

When you increase the size of the printed paper

\definepapersize
    [A4-flyer]
    [width=\dimexpr297mm+10\measured{bleed}\relax,
     height=\dimexpr210mm+10\measured{bleed}\relax]

and center the arranged pages

\setuplayout
  [marking=on,
   location=middle]

you can see the shifting moves everything away from the marks.

BTW: You forgot the = for the marking settings in \startttitle.

Wolfgang