Hi,

I have a compilation problem with a data driven document.
This is what I get after around 12min (first run)...

[..]
pages           > flushing realpage 991, userpage 970, subpage 991
pages           > flushing realpage 992, userpage 971, subpage 992
pages           > flushing realpage 993, userpage 972, subpage 993
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: -1073741571

It compiles fine if I just use the first or second "half" of the data.
But as soon as I reach a certain amount of pages, it crashes.
An older version compiled fine with 958 users pages (977 total). Seems
that the data has reached a dimension that causes a resource problem.

Any advice? I looked into "texmf.cnf" and "texmfcnf.lua" for possible
bottlenecks, but I lack the knowledge what to change. And it simply
takes too much (run)time to just play around with some values.

Peter

>context --version
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.02
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
r:/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2019.04.04 13:31

>luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version 1.10.0 (TeX Live 2019/W32TeX)