Rudolf Bahr schrieb am 18.04.2019 um 20:26:
Now, for going another way in order to print Fraktur texts I downloaded various
"yfonts" from ctan [1] again and stored them in
"~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-local":

yfrak.tfm,
yfrak.mf  for instance.

"mtxrun --script fonts --reload" and
"mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=yfrak"

are in vain. The downloaded fonts aren't recognized. This is strange, because
fonts with extensions ".mf" and ".tmf" are fonts how Knuth developed them. There
are no files with other Fraktur file extensions in CTAN.

Please, how to continue with ConTeXt? I'd like to continue to use exactly the
same fonts because of a standard nature with my older Fraktur texts.
1. Use the Type1 version of the fonts: https://ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/ps-type1/yfonts

2. Use a font in Truetype/Opentype format: http://unifraktur.sourceforge.net/

Wolfgang