Hi all,

"when manipulating in one area you will have to manipulate also in other aeras”
I must confess.

I asked some time ago about manipulating the pagenumber. Wolfgang provide me
the following approach:

\cldcontext{“\letterpercent.0f”,(\pagenumber+1)/2}

This works indeed fine. However now I am confronted with the fact, that in the
TOC the manipulated pagenumbers should be taken into account.

Wolfgang’s approach does not help and ends in an error:

\define[1]\SectionTOCPagenumber{
        \cldcontext{“\letterpercent.0f”,(\pagenumber+1)/2}}

\setuplist
        [section]
        [pagecommand=\SectionTOCPagenumber]

My question is: is there a way to manipulate the pagenumber in the TOC such,
that it reflects the pagenumbers in the document?

Kind regards

Willi