On 4/27/2019 2:13 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Dear list,

fonts are my main problem using LMTX (on both Windows and Linux platforms).

In Windows (I installed it again from scratch yesterday), system fonts
(from c:/windows/fonts/) are simply ignored (I don’t know why).

In Linux, a symlink in tex/texmf-fonts/ to the directory where fonts are
stored doesn’t work either.

The weird thing is that the ConTeXt Suite in both OSes works fine with
system fonts or the mentioned symlink.

What am I missing here?
mtxrun --generate
mtxrun --script font --reload