On 4/28/2019 5:56 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Sun, 28 Apr 2019, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

The problem are these settings in buff-imp-default.mkiv:

\setupstartstop
  [DefaultSnippet]
  [\c!before={\typingparameter\c!before},
   \c!after={\typingparameter\c!after},
   \c!style={\typingparameter\c!style}]

In buff-imp-tex.mkiv these values are inherited:

\definestartstop
    [TexSnippet]
    [DefaultSnippet]

So I can fix this locally by resetting before and after keys for TexSnippet. What would be a good fix in buff-imp-default?
I assume Wolfgang will cook up a patch ...