Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 08.05.2019 um 20:14:
Dear list,

inspired by strc-pag.mkiv, I have the following sample:

     \setupsubpagenumber[way=bychapter]
     \starttext
     \dorecurse{5}{\startchapter[title=My Chapter]
     \userpagenumber/\lastuserpagenumber---
     \subpagenumber/\lastsubpagenumber
     \stopchapter}
     \stoptext

I need that chapters start on an odd page.

Is there any way to avoid that \lastsubpagenumber counts the blank page
that might be placed among two chapters?
You have to reset the subpage counter at the end of each chapter.

\startsetups [chapter:after]
  \page
  \resetsubpagenumber
\stopsetups

\setuphead
  [chapter]
  [aftersection=\directsetup{chapter:after}]

Wolfgang