Tomas Hala schrieb am 08.05.2019 um 21:58:
Hi all,

according to our wiki, there are pretty printers in ConTeXt
implemented only for TEX, LUA, XML and MP.

I am searching now for PHP pretty printer but I did not find
anything on the net (only C and Java). I would like to ask
whether is something for PHP (or for other programming languages)
available.

1. Use the scite module which provides additional styles (e.g. cpp or json) but php is still missing.

2. Use Aditya's vim module which uses vim to highlight source code.

Wolfgang