Hi Jan,

yes, I've read these texts once and they played a role in thinking about
getting into ConTEXt.

Thank you for your answer, now I have something to investigate.

Another follow up question on background colors:

I try to setup the background color by

 \setupbackgrounds[page][backgroundcolor=blue]

This works for the actual flyer, but the bleed remains white.

I also tried replacing 'page' with 'paper', but then the whole document has
white background...

I saw your Hostsharing flyers do also have colors/graphics reaching the edge of
the flyer, so I figure you ran into the same problem once.

Thanks a lot
De Benny