On 6/2/19 12:47 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6/2/2019 8:36 AM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
>
>> I attach the output (latest lmtx). The word "endast" shows up as "endas t".
> that one is too weird indeed, might be a bug

I get weird results using TeX Gyre Pagella with expansion.

I’m attaching a single page, typeset with LMTX
(http://pdf.ousia.tk/lmtx.pdf) and MkIV (http://pdf.ousia.tk/mkiv.pdf)
with a comparing file: http://pdf.ousia.tk/diff.pdf [I’m afraid the
total size is too much for attachments to the list]).

On the first line from the first paragraph, "pr" (from "proyecto") has
broken kerning, "al" has also broken kerning. At least "el" has wrong
kerning in the second line. On the third line, "de", "manera" (and I
would say "están" have kerning issues.

I think it is worth to print both pages and to check this on paper.

I don’t know what changed, but probably a default that outputs similar
text in LMTX to the one generated by MkIV would be great.

I hope it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk