Hans Hagen schrieb am 20.06.2019 um 10:46:
On 6/19/2019 9:28 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Hi Wolfgang,

this comes from a previous message from this mailing list
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/dev-context/2019/003574.html), which I
needed a long while to understand 😅.

Would it be possible that the \setupattachment command has a "type" key
to specify its MIME type? (Default should be "application/octet-stream"
[or so it seems].)

This is required to add the value to the /Subtype entry in the
/Embeddedfile dictionary
(https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/pdf/PDF32000_2008.pdf#nameddest=G6.1942814)

This is optional information in PDF-1.7, but required in PDF/A-2.

Many thanks for your help,
there is a type key
I added it to the command but it shows only a generic name as argument because I can see no point to list all possible arguments.

@Hans: I put new files on your FTP server.

Wolfgang