DesdeChaves schrieb am 22.06.2019 um 11:42:
Dear sirs,

Is there a way to make crosswords  or word puzzles in context?
In my hippocampus I have a vague idea that this has already been tried, but I can't find this code anymore.
AFAIK there are only packages for LaTeX to create crossword but you can use natural or extreme tables to create them. For the input Lua can be a better choice because you can put your words (or numbers) in a Lua table and use a loop to create a table for TeX.

Wolfgang