On 7/8/2019 5:18 PM, mf wrote:
Hello list,
i've played a bit with interfaces.definecommand, that lets you define TeX macros from lua (see the "ConTeXt Lua Documents", 7.3 User interfacing).

I found that the commands defined by interfaces.definecommand fail when you pass string arguments that contain brackets.

I think cldf-int.lua needs a patch to support those kind of arguments.

In the meantime it's possible to bypass the problem passing arguments with brackets inside double braces, as in the MWE attached.
catched in next beta