Zitat von Luca Donetti <done...@gmail.com>:

I don't have any specific need for the alignment of the formula with
respect to the grid, but I expect the text below the formula to be on the
grid. However, I've not been able to achieve that with any of the layout
options described in the latest "details.pdf" manual: in all cases I've
tried the text below the formula doesn't "sit" on the grid.

Looking through my unread ML mails, I saw nobody answered to you.

Did you try enclosing your formulae in \startlinecorrection ... \stoplinecorrection ?
AFAIK that should do the job.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net