> Am 2019-08-15 um 08:08 schrieb Huseyin Özoguz <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:
>
> I just moved to Win 10 (coming from Win 7) with a fresh system and installed
> Context.
>
> My problem: The manual installed fonts are not stored in "Windows/Font" like
> before, but in "AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Fonts" – the default Fonts,
> which came with windows, are still there in Windows/Font.
>
> If I change OSFONTDIR to the new path and execute "mtxrun --script font
> --reload" after that, the new fonts are found by Context, but that seems no
> good way, because now the default-fonts are not found.
>
> How to solve this situation? How can I prevent Win10 from installing manual
> installed fonts into this other path and instead install it into
> "Windows/Font"directly? (Other programs like Corel etc. have no problems
> finding those other fonts, regardles of there location or OSFONTDIR.)
>
> Another solution: Give Context two pathes to look for fonts, is that possible?

OSFONTDIR is like other PATH variables, it can contain several paths, separated
by ; (at least on Linux and OSX, maybe it’s : on Windows). My OSFONTDIR is
rather lengthy to include my collections of commercial and free fonts (beware,
that makes ConTeXt slow).

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net