On 9/10/2019 9:28 PM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
Am Tue, 10 Sep 2019 20:04:58 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

I checked the pgf versions in my ConTeXt installations from 20180913 and
20190909, they are the same : 3.0.1. So I suppose that the change comes from
ConTeXt itself, that’s why I report the problem here.

ok, for now i'll add these as aliases but savepos is not really related
to pdf (in luatex)

tikz/pgf knows about \savepos and does it correctly with lualatex.
So I would suggest a bug report at https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf.
I just assume that Henri deals with it in due time.