Dear ConText Hepers,

I'm not sure I'm writing at the good email adress, or even the good place; but sorry, I didn't find any online forum or othr hep centers, so I try. Please tell me if I have to write to someone else.

I'd like to edit a thesis (so, as a book), with the text only on even pages, and tables and figure only on odd pages, in front of the paragraph wich comment them. I try to do this automatically by writing the text, make a reference to the figure in the paragraph, and then the layout appears correctly...

I have the impression this is possible to do in ConText, but I havn't find how yet. Is it possibel to force, in the setups, the text to be on the right pages, and the figures on the left pages?

Thank you very much in advance

All the best

Nicolas Mondon

--