Hi all,

the previous board of your ConTeXt group decided to support the campaign of
Free Software Foundation Europe, “Public Software? Public Code!” (see
https://publiccode.eu/), and we finally got confirmed.

If you belong to any other TUG, Open Source community or institution/company
that’s using free software, please consider also signing up!

In that case please write to cont...@fsfe.org

That’s what they need from you (no money involved):

> We are very happy that you want to sign the "Public Money? Public Code!"
> open letter.
>
> What I would need from to add you to publiccode.eu:
> * The logo we should use on the publiccode.eu website (PNG files with
>  maximum 150px width or 100px height – ideally using transparency
>  instead of white as background
> * The exact name of your organisation we should display on the website
> * An e-mail address where we can send updates about the campaign
>  relevant to the signing organisations
> * The website of your organisation, we can link to on from our website
> * Whether you identify as "international", "national" or "regional"
>  organisation
>
> Beside that we would highly appreciate it, if you ask people in your
> networks (e.g. newsletter, through your website, and social media) to
> sign the open letter as individuals https://publiccode.eu/#action
>
> In case you can help us translating the website into other languages,
> please get in contact with translat...@lists.fsfe.org to coordinate that
> effort.

Best regards, Hraban
---