On 11/7/2019 12:13 AM, Kerry Sainsbury wrote:
Hi Folks,

If sections are just lists, and lists can be sorted, how can I sort a list of sections? My actual goal is to generate an 'index' that is made up of section headings.
Here's my attempt that does not work.
here's one that does ...

\setuphead[section][number=no]

\starttext

\startchapter[title=foo]

    \placelist[section][criterium=local,order=title]

    \startsection[title={Beta}]  \input sapolsky \stopsection
    \startsection[title={Alpha}] \input sapolsky \stopsection
    \startsection[title={Gamma}] \input sapolsky \stopsection

\stopchapter

\stoptext

it's an experimental feature already present for a while but probably unknown