Hi Pablo,

By setting

\setupwhitespace[big]

the specific issue could be solved, but then the number of pages became too big
as a consequence.
However, cutting the text into one more paragraph, without changing the
whitespace, solved the issue of the text running into the footnote.

I don't know how to setup a different penalty, nor what would be its influence
in some other parts of my text.

Best regards: OK