On 11/18/2019 4:15 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Hi,
I didn’t check your example, but I remember that JScode did only work if
there’s also a JSpreamble.
Also the "used now" keyword (see Hans’ message) is essential.

i don't think so, the code is in the file and one can see that arobat sees it too but using a preamble and functions is more efficienty (reuse) and easier to trace

the problem with calculate is that there are also settings related to it (plus some built-in addition stuff, at least that's what i see in the viewer preferences and such, which is likely to interfere)

(and calculate doens't seem to be called at all)

HTH. Sorry, no time for further investigation.

Hraban