On 12/2/19 6:05 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> [...]
> anyway, in luametatex with lmtx we're (hopefully) code page neutral (as
> far as i could test; all utf8 and windows utf16) and we're not going to
> touch the default luatex internals like that

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

As written before, I would love to use LMTX, but using some Gill Sans
and Arial Narrow is mandatory for us.

For some strange reason (as reported in my previous message), LMTX isn’t
able to deal with them.

> (windows 7 is kind of outdated so you can't expect someone to check that
> setup out)

I only use Windows at work. All I wanted to know was whether Windows was
affected by this issue.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--