Am 09.12.2019 um 00:44 schrieb Thangalin:
When text reaches the end of a column, it appears to trigger inserting
a blank page. In the following code, \dorecurse{3} causes a blank page
to appear but \dorecurse{2} does not. The only difference is that when
set to 3, the additional text is written on the last line of the last
column. This scenario results in a blank page.

Any ideas how the blank page can be suppressed?

\showgrid
\setuplayout[grid=yes]

\starttext
   \startcolumnset[n=2]
     \input knuth \input lorem \input lorem \input knuth
     \dorecurse{3}{No TV and no beer make Homer something something.}
   \stopcolumnset
\stoptext

Version:

$ context --version
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.03
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
/opt/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2019.06.11 19:20

Thank you!

What about:
\installpagebreakhandler{last}{}

(I have this in most of my documents, but I'm not sure it works with columnsets.)

Best,
Denis