On 12/9/2019 3:34 PM, Ursula Hermann wrote:
Dear List!

If I want to do the test from the new beta on WinEdt (I have Windows 10) , normaly the test works fine. But today as I wanted to make the test, it did not work.

\starttext

\startmode[mkiv]

     \startluacode

         tex.sprint("hello")

     \stopluacode

     \startMPcode

         draw textext("hello") rotated 45 ;

     \stopMPcode

     \framed{hello}

\stopmode

\startnotmode[mkiv]

     \startMPcode

         draw textext("hello") rotated -45 ;

     \stopMPcode

     \framed{hello}

\stopnotmode

\stoptext

After Compiling with ConTeXt it does not work. I have the following mistake?

Command Line:   context.exe --synctex=-1 "context-test.tex"
If this is lmtx, can you wipe the cache (texm-cache) and run

context --make en

then?