Hi,

The last few days there have been reports about garbled files in the lmtx installation so I did some test oinon a linux machine and indeed there was some issue (I'm not sure what causes it). Anyway, I made new zips so maybe one needs to reinstall (using the installer zip). It installs okay on wsl so probably also on other linuxes.

This version (luametatex 2.03.3) has (again) a little smaller mem footprint as I still want it all to perforem ok on relative small devices or vm's and as side effect a bit smaller format file, not that that matters much (compared to general mem usage). There is not much to gain anyway, in terms of memory usage and performance so it's more an occasional challenge than a neccessity I guess.

Anyway, hopefully nothing got broken. Peter Rolf and I are updating some of the pdf validation related stuff (additional formats), so that can be in flux.