I would suggest to advertise with the ending another trademark that is not
a zero-entropy word in the programming world when not randomly capitalized,
and, if possible, that is not an everyday English word either.

Mkiv is a good choice for the moment. If there would be no Mkvi and so on,
it is good forever.