On 2/9/2020 1:07 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
Hey guys,

some time during January the git mirror stopped syncing so I went
on pragma-ade.nl and noticed the old download URLs now 404.
Instead there one zip at this location:

     http://www.pragma-ade.nl/context/latest/cont-tmf.zip

I take it the “current” vs. “beta” model has been retired?

indeed, we're always latest now (as 'current' was mostly what ended up on tex live)

Cc: me please I’m not on the list, thanks!

Best regards,
Philipp

PS: I’m out of the loop; is the mirror actually still needed or
     is there an official repo now?
Mojca is working on a repository setup for sources (what we have now but also including luametatex sources), installation (including binaries taken from the compile farm), extras (like modules taken from the garden repository) so at some point we can make those official. Till then it's nice to have the existing one.