Hi,

I uploaded a fresh lmtx. There is some new stuff in there:

- upgraded mysql and sqlite support (more about that later as i need to check it some more)

- upgraded support for barcodes using libzint (at some point we will provide this in the installation)

- support for gnuplot as in:

\usemodule[gnuplot]

\starttext
    \externalfigure[gpdemo.gp][conversion=svg,width=4cm]
    \externalfigure[gpdemo.gp][conversion=svg,width=8cm]
stoptext

a new terminal feature is under investigation by Mojca and me
but this is a start

- support for ecmascript for those who think thayt javascript is better than lua (of course only to find out at some point that it's not true in the perspective of context but it migh tmake a transition easier). For the impatient:

http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/ecmascript-mkiv.pdf
http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/latest/texmf-win64-lib.zip

(after unzipping in the right spot, yuou need to run mtxrun --generate)

other platforms will follow once Mojca and I have dealt with them on the compile farm so windows users have the scoop here). So

\startecmacode
  texsprint("\\startpacked");
  for (var i = 1; i <= MyMax; i++) {
    texprint(
       "Here is some rather dumb math test:" +
        Math.sqrt(i/MyMax) +
       "!\\par"
    );
  }
  texsprint("\\stoppacked");
\stopecmacode

is the alternative for javascript lovers then (no access to tex internals, once someone wants that lua is the way to go!)